---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anna M Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 6:34 PM
Subject: Titletown Showdown Cattle Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp or Mr. Waldrop,

Will you please send out this reminder?

Titletown Showdown Cattle Show will be accepting entries until the end of check-in at 9:30 AM the morning of the show.

The Titletown Showdown Cattle Show will be held on November 12th this year.  This is a week earlier than our usual show day.  We will also be hosting the show at the Cook County Livestock Arena this year due to scheduling conflicts in Lowndes.

Please see the attached updated entry form for more details and contact me with any questions.

--
Thanks,

Anna Taylor
Agriculture Instructor/FFA Advisor
Pine Grove Middle School
4159 River Road
Valdosta, GA 31605

"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which, fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength for our nation."  John F. Kennedy

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher