Teachers,

I just wanted to send a reminder to everyone that Hall of Fame Nominations are due next Tuesday. Please return the completed application to me by November 15, 2016.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brandon Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 10:25 AM
Subject: Hall of Fame Nominations- Due Nov 15th
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

Is it time to start thinking about those individuals that have paved the way for what agricultural education is today. Agricultural Education Hall of Fame Nominations will be due by November 15th.  Please identify a retired teacher in your community that is deserving to be elected into the Agricultural Education Hall of Fame. This is a great way to honor some of the individuals that have given so much to our profession. Feel free to forward this email to any retired teachers or other parties that may be interested in nominating someone. Please return the completed application to me by November 15, 2016. If there is any way that I can assist you in completing the application form attached just let me know.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher