Hello again all my "I gotta have me an ABAC State CDE t-shirt" AG TEACHERS!

State CDEs at ABAC are just around the corner and that means ITS T-SHIRT TIME!

Attached is the t-shirt design for you to glance at for making your size selections. These shirts are very nice and we will not have extras at the contest, so sorry. With that said order yours TODAY! They are $14 for ALL sizes (YL - 5XL).

Also attached is the order thus far. There are some of you missing and that's ok! You have ONE WEEK to order.

Orders are DUE November 22nd at 5pm

You may order a shirt even if you are not attending. (Although you should come, we will miss you if you are not here.) These are great shirts for yourself, your local supporters that may have attended ABAC, a thank you for those that may have helped you along the way with your students and they will make great Christmas gifts!

Invoices will be sent after November 22nd.

ORDER LINK HERE

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education