---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pete Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 6:43 PM
Subject: Invitational Agronomy CDE @ ABAC
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Can you post this to the listserve?

I received a phone call from David Daughtry, President of the ABAC Agronomy Club this evening.  They are currently planning to host an Invitational Agronomy CDE using the same CDE guidelines as we have used the past two years.

Their hope is that teams will be able to attend on Friday, December 1 with a start time of 1pm.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  David plans to keep in touch with me as they finish preparations throughout the next month.

Thanks,

Pete Bennett- Ag Teacher and FFA Advisor

Follow Jenkins County FFA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep up with the latest news about the Jenkins County FFA Chapter

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission