LAST CHANCE t-shirt lovers!

The deadline for ordering your ABAC State CDE T-shirt is....TODAY!

Attached is the t-shirt design for you to glance at for making your size selections. These shirts are very nice and we will not have extras at the contest, so sorry. With that said order yours SOON! They are $14 for sizes YL - 5XL.

Also attached are those that have ordered as of yesterday.

Orders are DUE November 22nd (TODAY) at 5pm

You may order a shirt even if you are not attending. (Although you should come, we will miss you if you are not here.) These are great shirts for yourself, your local supporters that may have attended ABAC, a thank you for those that may have helped you along the way with your students and they will make great Christmas gifts!

ORDER LINK HERE

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education