Teachers

The State Dairy CDE will be here before we know it, registration will close on Wednesday November 30 at 5 pm.

The CDE will start with the Jr. and Sr exam and the Sr. Team activity on Friday Dec. 2- registration at 5 pm and the exam and team activity starting at 5:30 in the Chambliss Building next to the north parking lot-( #27 on the attached map) on the ABAC Campus.

On Saturday we are asking you to take your Students to the UGA Dairy at 7:30 to do the Judging and then we will have them transported back to the Yow Building for Reasons.

 We need some buses to bring the Students back to ABAC if you can help please let me know.

I will have maps to the Dairy but it is easy to get to just keep going down Moore Hwy until you get to the stop sign at Zion Hope road- go straight across and stay on that road until you see the Dairy.

See you Friday

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher