Fellow Ag Teachers,

Many of you will be providing a great opportunity for students in the first round of State FFA CDE’s coming up this Friday and Saturday. As you may already know, there are some slight changes to the State CDE Days this year. Please take time to read the below email from Mr. lastly and look over the attachments. We are very excited about the award presentations that will take place this year. I hope you will include this activity in your plans on Saturday. Regardless of the results, this award ceremony will provide a great opportunity to encourage all students to continue to improve and set future goals. Please plan to attend with your students.

As always, Your efforts for student success are greatly appreciated. I am witness to the positive difference you are making for your students. Keep up the great work.

John (Chip) Bridges

Program Manager, Agricultural Education

Georgia Department of Education

1752 Twin Towers East