Ag Teachers,

I hope that each of you are having a great week. We've survived the month of October and it's nearly the holiday season!

This message is to alert you to another piece of the Farm Bureau membership incentive program. To this point, everything that you've seen has involved free Farm Bureau membership for your 11th and 12th grade students and money for the chapter. Well, it's your turn! The attached flier showcases an advisor incentive (K2 Coolers) that Farm Bureau is offering as part of the membership initiative. This is your opportunity to receive a brand new K2 cooler just for getting your FFA chapter's Farm Bureau memberships turned in prior to December 16. The coolers will be given away at Mid-Winter conference in January. Review the attached information and be sure to contact Georgia Farm Bureau if you have questions.

Have a safe and blessed weekend. I appreciate you all very much.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA