---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Moore, Mindy <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 2:08 PM
Subject: Stephens Co. FFA Alumni Blue Ribbon Challenge Hog Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp,
   Can you please let everyone know that the Stephens Co. FFA Alumni Blue
Ribbon Challenge Hog Show will be on February 4, 2017?  They had an earlier
date that conflicted with NJSA, so they moved it, however, we are still get
calls and emails about it being on January 28.  We just want to make sure
everyone has the correct date.

Thanks so much,
Mindy

NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is
confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately and delete the message.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--
Christa Steinkamp