Area 1 Livestock Results:

Congratulations to all the FFA members that participated in the Area 1 Livestock Judging Contest last night. Thank you to the Carroll County Agriculture Center for the use of the facility and Mr. Ryan Ayers for his assistance in coordinating the event and securing animals. Thank you also to our Area I officers Rebecca Wallace and Shelby Merrell for their valuable assistance and to Mr. Gary Minyard, Elizabeth Coggins, Chuck Joiner, Ricky Wheeler, Christa Steinkamp, and Sidney Bell for listening to reasons.

Best of luck to these top two teams as they advance to the State Contest to represent Area I.

Senior Teams
First Place
Gordon Central High School - Advisor Trish Williams

Second Place
Sonoraville High School - Advisor Sara Clark

Junior Teams
First Place
Gordon Central High School

Second Place