Teachers,

I want to thank everyone that helped with the Agriculture Communications CDE, along with ABAC, and Cook County Agriculture Teachers for hosting the event. The top two teams will advance to the State CDE to be held in February at FVSU.

*Notes
The editing quiz counted 25 points
The written test counted 25 points
The maximum score for an individual was 50 points
The maximum team score was 200 points
Tip from 2016: the correct editing marks must be used in the text  to show suggested correction.
Tip for 2017: the correct editing marks must be used in the text  to show suggested correction.

Please thank the following individuals appropriately help in the hosting of our events.

Area 5:
Cathy Cooper (Senior Administrative Assistant)
ABAC 2802 Moore Highway, Tifton, GA 31793

Dr. Baker ( Ag Division Department Head)
ABAC 2802 Moore Highway, Tifton, GA 31793

Area 6

Cook County High School
Principal- Keith Croft
Agriculture Department- Hannah Getz, Abbie Halbig, Richard Herrin

Cook County High School
9900 GA-37
Adel, GA 31620

AREA 5
The winners are:
1st place Lee County High and advisor Donald Gilman

2nd place Miller County High and advisor Catherine Bodiford

AREA 6
The winners are:
1st place Camden County High and advisor Erin Lee

2nd place Berrien County High and advisor Rebekah Dunn

Congratulations to the winners and good luck at the State CDE.

Complete results are attached.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education