---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shawn Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 8:10 AM
Subject: First Call: Appling County Wildlife Contest
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Brandon Ray <[log in to unmask]>, Barry Norris <[log in to unmask]>

Teachers,

The Appling County Wildlife Management Practice Contest is scheduled for Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at Appling County High School. All FFA Wildlife Management teams are invited to participate. We do need a headcount to adequately prepare for the contest, so please, go to the link below and register your team. Deadline for registration is Friday, January 20, 2017.

The check-in time for the contest is 3:15p. The contest will begin at 3:45p.

This is an good contest to help you decide the makeup of your team or to refine your team's skills in preparation for the Area CDE’s in March. If you have any questions, you can contact Mr. Van Mills or me.

Appling County High School

Address: 482 Blackshear Highway, Baxley, GA 31513

* Note: Please register your junior ansenior teams/individuals separate.

Link: LINK TO REGISTER YOUR TEAMS

Thank you,

--
Shawn S. Collins