Area IV is still in need of two GVATA members to serve on this year's
Tactical Planning Committees. If you would be willing to serve on one of
these committees, please contact me ASAP.

Schedule is as follows:

Tuesday, January 17th

12:00 pm: Lunch—Sheffer Hall

1:00 pm: Tactical Plan Committees—Sheffer Hall

Teachers already committed to serving and their respective committees are
listed below in case you want to rideshare with a teacher to Camp for the
meeting.

*AREA IV GVATA TACTICAL PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS*

Professional Membership and Relations Services- *OPEN*

Professional Improvement and Program Development (STANDARDS)- Dr. Kendra
Brophy

Professional Leadership and Service- *OPEN*

Public Relations and Communications- Samantha Sheffield

Governmental Relations and Legislative Involvement- CJ Pinson

Research and Development- Meredith Arrington

Thanks in advance for helping make our organization
"stronger,faster,better." (Couldn't resist the Million Dollar Man reference)

Pete Bennett- Ag Teacher and FFA AdvisorJenkins County High School, Millen,
GAFollow Jenkins County FFA on Facebook
<http://www.facebook/jenkinscountyffa>, Twitter
<http://www.twitter/Jenkinscountyffa>, and Instagram
<http://www.instagram/jenkinsco.ffa> to keep up with the latest news about