Area IV is still in need of two GVATA members to serve on this year's Tactical Planning Committees. If you would be willing to serve on one of these committees, please contact me ASAP.

Schedule is as follows:

Tuesday, January 17th

12:00 pm: Lunch—Sheffer Hall

1:00 pm: Tactical Plan Committees—Sheffer Hall

Teachers already committed to serving and their respective committees are listed below in case you want to rideshare with a teacher to Camp for the meeting.

AREA IV GVATA TACTICAL PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS

Professional Membership and Relations Services- OPEN

Professional Improvement and Program Development (STANDARDS)- Dr. Kendra Brophy

Professional Leadership and Service- OPEN

Public Relations and Communications- Samantha Sheffield

Governmental Relations and Legislative Involvement- CJ Pinson

Research and Development- Meredith Arrington

Thanks in advance for helping make our organization "stronger,faster,better." (Couldn't resist the Million Dollar Man reference)

Pete Bennett- Ag Teacher and FFA Advisor

Jenkins County High School, Millen, GA

Follow Jenkins County FFA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep up with the latest news about the Jenkins County FFA Chapter

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education