Wanted to let everyone know that we have now filled all the positions for
the GVATA Tactical Planning Committees at this year's Mid-Winter
Conference. Thanks to all those that contacted us to volunteer their time
and effort. I hope that some of you that were not able to help this time
will be willing and able to help in the future. GVATA is only as strong as
the members that participate in it, and I hope to see and hear from you in
the future as we work to make the organization better.

Below is a list of the members serving and the committees they have agreed
to serve on.

*AREA IV GVATA TACTICAL PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS*

Professional Membership and Relations Services- *Matthew Shelton, TJ Elder
Middle School*

Professional Improvement and Program Development (STANDARDS)- Dr. Kendra
Brophy, Effingham County Middle School

Professional Leadership and Service- *Dr. Susan Jones, Statesboro High
School*

Public Relations and Communications- Samantha Sheffield, Washington County
High

Governmental Relations and Legislative Involvement- CJ Pinson, South
Effingham Middle School

Research and Development- Meredith Arrington, Effingham County High School

Schedule is as follows:

Tuesday, January 17th

12:00 pm: Lunch—Sheffer Hall

1:00 pm: Tactical Plan Committees—Sheffer Hall

If I can help you in any way, or if you have questions or concerns about
GVATA, don't hesitate to email or call me (cell-706-558-0054
<(706)%20558-0054>).  Thanks,

Pete Bennett- Ag Teacher and FFA AdvisorJenkins County High School, Millen,
GAFollow Jenkins County FFA on Facebook
<http://www.facebook/jenkinscountyffa>, Twitter
<http://www.twitter/Jenkinscountyffa>, and Instagram
<http://www.instagram/jenkinsco.ffa> to keep up with the latest news about