Wanted to let everyone know that we have now filled all the positions for the GVATA Tactical Planning Committees at this year's Mid-Winter Conference. Thanks to all those that contacted us to volunteer their time and effort. I hope that some of you that were not able to help this time will be willing and able to help in the future. GVATA is only as strong as the members that participate in it, and I hope to see and hear from you in the future as we work to make the organization better.

Below is a list of the members serving and the committees they have agreed to serve on.

AREA IV GVATA TACTICAL PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBERS

Professional Membership and Relations Services- Matthew Shelton, TJ Elder Middle School

Professional Improvement and Program Development (STANDARDS)- Dr. Kendra Brophy, Effingham County Middle School

Professional Leadership and Service- Dr. Susan Jones, Statesboro High School

Public Relations and Communications- Samantha Sheffield, Washington County High

Governmental Relations and Legislative Involvement- CJ Pinson, South Effingham Middle School

Research and Development- Meredith Arrington, Effingham County High School

Schedule is as follows:

Tuesday, January 17th

12:00 pm: Lunch—Sheffer Hall

1:00 pm: Tactical Plan Committees—Sheffer Hall

If I can help you in any way, or if you have questions or concerns about GVATA, don't hesitate to email or call me (cell-706-558-0054).  Thanks,

Pete Bennett- Ag Teacher and FFA Advisor

Jenkins County High School, Millen, GA

Follow Jenkins County FFA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to keep up with the latest news about the Jenkins County FFA Chapter

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education