Teachers,

Thank you to those of you who have registered your proficiency applications so far.

Let me remind you to submit your intended applications on the Google Form that I sent out on January 5, 2017.  I will resend the form in a separate email for those of you who may need it.  If you have already registered then disregard that email.

Currently, we have  zero, none, not any, nary-a-one applications in the following proficiency areas:

Agricultural Mechanics Repair and Maintenance - Entrepreneurship
Agricultural Sales - Entrepreneurship
Agricultural Services - Entrepreneurship/Placement
Dairy Production - Placement
Diversified Crop Production - Entrepreneurship
Environmental Science and Natural Resources - Entrepreneurship/Placement
Equine Science - Entrepreneurship
Fruit Production - Entrepreneurship/Placement
Grain Production - Entrepreneurship
Grain Production - Placement
Sheep Production - Entrepreneurship/Placement
Small Animal Production and Care - Entrepreneurship/Placement
Swine Production - Placement

Let me know if I can assist in any way.

Kevin

--