North Region Teachers,

Registration is now open for the proficiency applications you plan on
submitting. Please register on the CDE Registration site for each
proficiency application that you submit to the North Region office for the
current school year.  Please complete the registration by February 1,
2017.  Actual applications are due in the North Region Office by February
1st.  No late applications will be accepted.  This is a due by, not a post
mark deadline.

Don't forget that we have a dropbox outside of the building for you to turn
in applications after hours. We will use this registration document to
check off your standard for turning in a proficiency application.

If you send your application in electronically. It must be one email and in
a pdf format. Be sure and check the electronic submission document attached
on how to submit applications.

You must complete the registration for each application / student you
intend to submit. Descriptions for each proficiency category are posted
within the registration for each category.  Please contact the North Region
Office if you have questions or concerns.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher