Below is an update of proficiency areas that currently do not have an entry REGISTERED. If you are planning on having a proficiency in this category please register them on the Ag Ed website and let me know.

 Actual applications are due in the North Region Office by tomorrow, February 1st.  No late applications will be accepted.  This is a due by, not a post mark deadline.

Don't forget that we have a dropbox outside of the building for you to turn in applications after hours. We will use this registration document to check off your standard for turning in a proficiency application.

If you send your application in electronically. It must be one email and in a pdf format. Be sure and check the electronic submission document attached on how to submit applications.

Proficiency Areas without an applicant registered:

  • Diversified Crop Production – Entrepreneurship
  • Fiber and Oil Crop Production – Entrepreneurship/Placement
  • Food Science and Technology – Entrepreneurship/Placement
  • Grain Production – Entrepreneurship

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher