Hello all my South Region future parliamentarians!

I am very excited to announce that we will be having a South Region P
arliamentary Procedure training again this year hosted at ABAC during the
Region Horse Judging CDE. *Please note that if your students are competing
in the Region Horse Judging CDE they may NOT attend this training.* However
you could while your horse judges are competing.

This training is for* you *and *your students*. The training will begin at
4:30 p.m. and will last about 2 hours. This training is not to help you win
the state CDE. This training is to help you understand parliamentary proce
dure and to help your students understand it better. It's for you to ask
questions and see some good examples.

Parliamentary procedure is a great skill for students to have after they
leave your classroom and is a passion of mine. Come learn something new and
you never know maybe your chapter meetings will run more smoothly!
*Workshop Sign Up HERE
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdK6xkoM5gpYvYB9n3ZPutw1IDHci22SQBIx-m_S8Bk3zbgrg/viewform>
*

If you have any questions please feel free to call, email or text!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *