Good Morning Teachers,

The South Region Ag Mechanics CDE is still on for this Thursday the 26th.
The region event will be conducted in the Chambliss building here at ABAC.
Registration will begin at 1:30 in Room 111 (the classroom beside the South
Region Area Teachers office).  PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THROUGH THE SHOP
AREA AROUND THE BACK OF THE BUILDING. The skill events will be set up in
that area and we do not want anything to be subjected to wondering eyes!!!!

Due to the high number of teams participating this year, I will need
assistance/help from as many of you to judge the event, so at 1:45 I would
like to have a meeting with judges to go over the certain events you will
be proctoring. Your help will ensure a smooth flowing contest and hopefully
efficient in time, meaning that I hope we will finish between 7:00 and 7:30
PM. Like I said-HOPE we will finish in time! We will start the CDE at
2:00PM.

As of right now we have 18 teams registered!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! Thank
You!!!!

Area 5 Teams

CHAPTER IDCHAPTER NAMEAMOUNTINVOICE
GA0169 Americus Sumter South $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0466 CA Gray Jr. High $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0028 Cairo $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0141 Colquitt County $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0054 Crisp County High $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0163 Pelham High $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0184 Seminole County $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0205 Tift County $0.00 PDF Invoice
Area 6

CHAPTER IDCHAPTER NAMEAMOUNTINVOICE
GA0012 Bacon County High $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0017 Berrien County High $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0148 Brantley County High $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0046 Coffee County High $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0051 Cook County High $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0113 Lanier County $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0120 Long County $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0119 Lowndes County High $0.00 PDF Invoice
GA0346 McIntosh Academy $0.00 PDF Invoice

GA0223 Ware County High $0.00 PDF Invoice

Last but not least, if you have registered and your team will not be able
to compete, please let me know for I am beginning to set up the rotations
and it is based on the number of teams participating! So if you are not
going to be able to make it- phone or text me at 229-891-6020

I pray that all of you will have a safe trip to Tifton on Thursday!

Jerry Stone