Good afternoon my South Region Agriculture Teachers!

This year is historic in the our profession of Agriculture Education. We
get the opportunity to celebrate 100 years of Agriculture being taught in
the classrooms of schools everywhere. As we discussed at GVATA Mid Winter
Teacher's Conference during the region meeting the South Region will be
celebrating by you or your student's finding your oldest FFA or NFA member
that is in your community. Please interview this person, take a picture
with this person, maybe invite them to speak at a local meeting or put an
article about them in the local paper. We will compile all entries and
create a video to be used at the Area Banquets, Region Rally and State FFA
Convention.

Please see the attachment for more details on how to submit to the South
Region Office. All entries must be emailed in no later than *March 1st *to
the applications email:

Contact us with any questions you may have about this exciting opportunity.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *