Teachers

Registration for the South region Poultry CDE will open tomorrow 1-26-17 at
8am on the Ag Ed website under event registration. The CDE will take place
March 1 in Eastman at the Ag Barn. The address is 1027 Dublin Hwy.,
Eastman, Ga. or about 2 miles north of Eastman on Hwy 117.

We will have two start times for the CDE since we have so many Team that
participate. The start time will be 1:30 and 3:30 registration will begin
45 minutes before the start times. As we have in the past we will have to
limit the 1:30 start time to the number of teams we can handle and that is
set on the registration page on the website

The Area CDE will only be the 9 rotations- no reasons and no test.

I have attached the rules for both CDEs and a copy of the scan form.

If you have questions please let me know.

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher