GVATA Mid-Winter Conference will start with on-site registration from 3:00
- 4:30 pm on Tuesday, January 17th in Sheffer Hall.  The opening session
will be at 4:30 pm in Mobley Hall.  I look forward to your attendance and
seeing you there.

New teachers are reminded of the new teacher meeting in Walters Hall
starting at 10:00 am.  New teachers are reminded to bring any application,
officer book, or other item you are working on as we will have a time to
assist you with these items. For new teachers only, lunch will be provided
for you during this meeting.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director