Teachers

Sorry this is a little late but a lot going on this time of year.

I first want to thank all that helped yesterday, we could not have done
this with out your help.

Now the winners:

*Area 5*

*Junior*
1st place team- *Thomas Middle *and advisor Audrey Davis
2nd place team- *Lee Co. Middle West* and advisor Kendal Joyce
High individual *Ashlyn Hurst* from Lee Co. High

*Senior*
1st place Team- *Lee Co. High *and advisor Donald Gilman
2nd place Team- *Tift Co. High *and advisor Heath Cross
High individual *Maggie Stimpson *from Lee Co. High

*Area 6*

*Junior*
1st place Team- *Coffee Middle* and advisor Courtney Branch
2nd place Team- *Lowndes High* and advisor Micheal Lee Barnes
High individual *Madison Payne *from Coffee Middle

Senior
1st place Team* Pierce County* and advisor Seth Prescott
2nd place Team *Ware Co. High* and advisor Jay Bennett
High individual *Emma Tyre* from Pierce County.

These teams will represent the South Region at the State CDE to be held
next month at FVSU and the Georgia National Fairgrounds.

Complete Results are attached.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher