We invite you to join us in *Walters Hall on January 17th at 1:00 pm* prior
to GVATA Mid-Winter conference to work on FFA applications/books.  We ask
you to bring any proficiency application, officer book, degree application
or other items that you would like help with completing.  During this time
we can spend some one on one time with you to offer suggestions, answer
questions or just give feedback on applications.  So bring your copy  that
 you are working on and join us in Walters Hall starting at 1:00 pm. Please
plan on having lunch prior to arriving at the camp as they are NOT
preparing meals for this function.

We will work until registration opens.

Thank you all for what you do.

--