Happy New Year my South Region AG Teacher Proficiency Friends!

It is THAT time of year again! PROFICIENCY APPLICATIONS!!!

Again, we would like for you to take a few moments and to complete the form
on the link below for each proficiency application that you *intend* to
submit to the South Region office for the current school year. This worked
extremely well last year and helped our region have the most proficiency
applications advance to the state level judging and fill categories that
were lacking an entry. Our goal is to have ALL areas filled with one of OUR
South Region FFA Members!

Please complete each box in the google document no later than January 31st
and submit the actual application to our office by *Monday, February 1st,
2017.*  All proficiency applications are due in the South Region Office by
February 1st. *No late applications will be accepted.*  *This is a due by
date, not a postmark deadline.*

We will use this google document to check off your standard for turning in
a proficiency application.

If you send your application in electronically. It must be *one* email and
in a pdf format. If you have multiple proficiency applications you will
have multiple emails. *EACH APPLICATION NEEDS ITS OWN EMAIL.*

You must complete one of these forms for each application / student you
intend to submit via the link below through the google doc forms.  Please
contact the South Region Office if you have questions or concerns.

You must click SUBMIT at the bottom of the form for your entry to be
recorded.

*Proficiency Sign Up HERE
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScEyAbMDBfA8Kn5dmft0JR19aL2A6Cr6-2bEF9OM0fMBalXtA/viewform>*

*Thank you for your submissions and please call on us anytime for help! *

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *