Good afternoon my South Region Agriculture Teachers!

As you may have already noticed now is the time to sign up for CTAERN classes that are being offered now through the end of the summer.

You asked for more PLU classes in South Region and I have delivered just that!

School Gardening Vegetable and Fruit CTAERN5710 class will offer you hands-on learning with a load of materials for you to take home with you to add to or start your own garden.

The class will be held at the UGA Tifton Campus on March 22nd. Please take a quick moment and sign up for this class through the CTAERN Website as it will benefit you and your students.

Call or email with any questions.
--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education