Hello all my South Region future parliamentarians!

I am very excited to announce that we will be having a South Region Parliamentary Procedure training again this year hosted at ABAC during the Region Horse Judging CDE. Please note that if your students are competing in the Region Horse Judging CDE they may NOT attend this training. However you could while your horse judges are competing.

This training is for you and your students. The training will begin at 4:30 p.m. and will last about 2 hours. This training is not to help you win the state CDE. This training is to help you understand parliamentary procedure and to help your students understand it better. It's for you to ask questions and see some good examples.

Parliamentary procedure is a great skill for students to have after they leave your classroom and is a passion of mine. Come learn something new and you never know maybe your chapter meetings will run more smoothly!

Workshop Sign Up HERE

If you have any questions please feel free to call, email or text!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education