Good afternoon my South Region Agriculture Teachers!

This year is historic in the our profession of Agriculture Education. We get the opportunity to celebrate 100 years of Agriculture being taught in the classrooms of schools everywhere. As we discussed at GVATA Mid Winter Teacher's Conference during the region meeting the South Region will be celebrating by you or your student's finding your oldest FFA or NFA member that is in your community. Please interview this person, take a picture with this person, maybe invite them to speak at a local meeting or put an article about them in the local paper. We will compile all entries and create a video to be used at the Area Banquets, Region Rally and State FFA Convention.

Please see the attachment for more details on how to submit to the South Region Office. All entries must be emailed in no later than March 1st to the applications email:
(applications-southregion@gaaged.org).

Contact us with any questions you may have about this exciting opportunity.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education