Teachers

Registration for the South region Poultry CDE will open tomorrow 1-26-17 at 8am on the Ag Ed website under event registration. The CDE will take place March 1 in Eastman at the Ag Barn. The address isĀ 1027 Dublin Hwy., Eastman, Ga. or about 2 miles north of Eastman on Hwy 117.

We will have two start times for the CDE since we have so many Team that participate. The start time will be 1:30 and 3:30 registration will begin 45 minutes before the start times. As we have in the past we will have to limit the 1:30 start time to the number of teams we can handle and that is set on the registration page on the website

The Area CDE will only be the 9 rotations- no reasons and no test.

I have attached the rules for both CDEs and a copy of the scan form.

If you have questions please let me know.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher