Teachers

Sorry this is a little late but a lot going on this time of year.

I first want to thank all that helped yesterday, we could not have done this with out your help.

Now the winners:

Area 5

Junior
1st place team- Thomas Middle and advisor Audrey Davis
2nd place team- Lee Co. Middle West and advisor Kendal Joyce
High individual Ashlyn Hurst from Lee Co. High

Senior
1st place Team- Lee Co. High and advisor Donald Gilman
2nd place Team- Tift Co. High and advisor Heath Cross
High individual Maggie Stimpson from Lee Co. High

Area 6

Junior
1st place Team- Coffee Middle and advisor Courtney Branch
2nd place Team- Lowndes High and advisor Micheal Lee Barnes
High individual Madison Payne from Coffee Middle

Senior
1st place Team Pierce County and advisor Seth Prescott
2nd place Team Ware Co. High and advisor Jay Bennett
High individual Emma Tyre from Pierce County.

These teams will represent the South Region at the State CDE to be held next month at FVSU and the Georgia National Fairgrounds.

Complete Results are attached.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher