Let's GO South Region FFA Chapters! Fill in the holes with OUR students! We are still in need EIGHT proficiency categories.

Proficiency Sign Up HERE

Listed below are the categories that we the South Region still have open as of 1/26/17 (which means no one has submitted an intended student in that category thus far on the google doc):
Agricultural Communications - Entrepreneurship/Placement
Agricultural Mechanics Repair and Maintenance - Entrepreneurship
Agricultural Sales - Entrepreneurship
Agriscience Research - Animal Systems
Dairy Production - Entrepreneurship
Diversified Crop Production - Entrepreneurship
Grain Production - Entrepreneurship
Landscape Management - Entrepreneurship/Placement

Please look the list over above and if you have a student that could fill out a proficiency in one of these areas please give them the needed push to get it done by Feb 1st!

**please note** MOST of these categories only have ONE entry right now submitted. Please continue to work on yours even if the category is not listed above. The student you have in your chapter may very well be better than the one that was submitted already. On the other hand something may happen last minute with the ONE submitted on the google doc but that student does not get theirs turned in to the Region Office. All chapters have not submitted by far.

Please complete the form on the link provided above for each proficiency application that you intend to submit to the South Region office for the current school year.

Please complete each box in the google document and submit to our office by Wednesday, February 1, 2017.  Actual applications are due in the South Region Office by February 1st.  No late applications will be accepted.  This is a due by, not a post mark deadline.

We will use this google document to check off your standard for turning in a proficiency application.

If you send your application in electronically. It must be one email and in a pdf format. If you have multiple proficiency applications you will have multiple emails. EACH APPLICATION NEEDS ITS OWN EMAIL.

applications-southregion@gaaged.org

You must complete one of these forms for each application / student you intend to submit via the link below through the google doc forms.  Please contact the South Region Office if you have questions or concerns.

You must click SUBMIT at the bottom of the link for your entry to be recorded.

Thank you for your submissions and please call on us anytime for help!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education