Please see attachments concerning FFD dates, locations, start times, if event has both junior and senior events, and if your chapter may attend due to your Agriculture Education Area, or GFC District.

Also, if you plan to attend a FFD out of the Agriculture Education South Region Please make contact with the host region's Forestry Teacher for more information; all I have are the dates.

Due to obligations; my involvement with the Satilla, Appling, & Okefenokee Wildlife Refuge Field Day's will not be as Hands-On as last year.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198