The *Appling County Wildlife Management Practice Contest *is scheduled
for *Tuesday,
January 31, 2017* at Appling County High School. All FFA Wildlife
Management teams are invited to participate. We do need a headcount to
adequately prepare for the contest, so please, go to the link below and
register your team. *Deadline *for registration is *Friday, January 20,
2017.*

The *check-in time* for the contest is *3:15p*. The *contest* will *begin*
 at *3:45p*.

This is an good contest to help you decide the makeup of your team or to
refine your team's skills in preparation for the Area CDE’s in March. If
you have any questions, you can contact Mr. Van Mills or me.

Appling County High School

Address
<https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1ARAB_enUS495US535&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=771&q=appling+county+high+school+address&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LUz9U3sDBPNjbVks1OttLPyU9OLMnMz4MzrBJTUopSi4sBfC9JhCwAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM9-7gnrbKAhUMaT4KHRWKBAgQ6BMIjwEwDw>
: 482 Blackshear Highway, Baxley, GA 31513

* Note: Please* register* your *junior* and *senior* teams/individuals
*separate*.

Link: LINK TO REGISTER YOUR TEAMS
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Q4whb97mPyFZedJ-hrmnG_SAkKEll8ZJWBY47-7AZkg/viewform>

Thank you,