The South Region Ag Mechanics CDE was held yesterday and we had a great turnout. Thanks for all of your hard work in preparing for this event.

I would like to thank ABAC for the use of their facilities, Area officers for the help with entering scores, and a special thanks to those listed below for their help in monitoring and scoring the events.
     - Bruce Baily -- Colquitt EMC
     - Von Peavy -- ABAC Professor
     - Jimmy Grubbs -- Retired ABAC Instructor
     - Ray Lundy-- ABAC Professor
     -Todd Hicks-- ABAC Professor
     -All Ag Teachers in Area 5 and 6
     -AET club members who assisted in the set up of the CDE

Congratulations to the following teams who have advanced to the State CDE which will be held on February 3rd and 4th at Ft. Valley State University.

Area 5
1st Place - Colquitt County High, Advisor Stacey Beacham
2nd Place - Pelham High School, Advisor Will Burt

High Individual- Kirk Beacham, Colquitt County 250.5 pts.

Area 6
1st Place -  Lanier County High, Advisor Ben Culpepper
2nd Place - Ware County High, Advisor Danny Bartlett

High Individual- Jacob Hamm, Lanier County 227 pts.

Please see attachment for complete official results.