---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karyn Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 12:53 PM
Subject: Camden FFA walkathon for Southeastern Guide dogs
To: Trisha Lastly <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Trisha-

Will you post this to the Listserve for South Region?

Thank you,

Karyn Chester

Camden County

Hi Everyone-

Camden County FFA would like to invite you to grab your dogs and FFA members and join us for an event to raise money for Southeastern Guide Dogs on February 25th. The attached flyer will explain more about the event but we would love to have FFA chapters/members from Area 6 (and farther) come and help us make this event a success. All proceeds raised at this event will be donated to Southeastern Guide Dogs to fund a service animal for a visually-impaired person.

If your chapter is interested in arriving early to help with set up or staying late to help with cleanup for SAE service hours, just email Karyn Chester and our chapter can help make that happen!

We hope to see you here at our school!

The Officers and Advisors of Camden FFA

--
Trisha Rae Lastly