We invite you to join us in Walters Hall on January 17th at 1:00 pm prior to GVATA Mid-Winter conference to work on FFA applications/books.  We ask you to bring any proficiency application, officer book, degree application or other items that you would like help with completing.  During this time we can spend some one on one time with you to offer suggestions, answer questions or just give feedback on applications.  So bring your copy  that  you are working on and join us in Walters Hall starting at 1:00 pm. Please plan on having lunch prior to arriving at the camp as they are NOT preparing meals for this function.

We will work until registration opens.

Thank you all for what you do.

--
Ira Tucker