Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center is now accepting applications for 2017
Summer Staff!

We will have our first week of Summer Leadership Camp May 29-June 2, 2017!

If you know some outstanding young men and women that graduated high school
in May 2016 or earlier, then please encourage them to apply.  They need to
apply early because interviews are in March.  2017 high school graduates
may be considered, if they display a high level of independence and
leadership skills and are recommended by their FFA or FCCLA advisor.

The Summer Staff program at CJH will be similar to the program at
Covington, however, for only the one week.  After the week of SLC, they
will transition to serving our rental groups, FVSU STEM camp, and COLT
throughout the remainder of the summer.  Summer staff will continue to
assist in areas of recreation, pool, grounds, and food service,but not be
responsible for programming.

They will be a part of making history by being a member of the first CJH
SLC Summer Staff!!

More information and an application is attached.

For more information, contact:
*Casey Shumate*
Camp Manager
Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center