Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center is now accepting applications for 2017 Summer Staff!

We will have our first week of Summer Leadership Camp May 29-June 2, 2017!

If you know some outstanding young men and women that graduated high school in May 2016 or earlier, then please encourage them to apply.  They need to apply early because interviews are in March.  2017 high school graduates may be considered, if they display a high level of independence and leadership skills and are recommended by their FFA or FCCLA advisor.

The Summer Staff program at CJH will be similar to the program at Covington, however, for only the one week.  After the week of SLC, they will transition to serving our rental groups, FVSU STEM camp, and COLT throughout the remainder of the summer.  Summer staff will continue to assist in areas of recreation, pool, grounds, and food service,but not be responsible for programming.

They will be a part of making history by being a member of the first CJH SLC Summer Staff!!

More information and an application is attached.

For more information, contact:
Casey Shumate
Camp Manager
Camp John Hope FFA-FCCLA Center