Teachers,

I have attached a list of schools registered for the Wildlife CDE's next week as well as T-shirts orders.  Please be prepared to pay for your shirts when they are picked up.  I think this makes it easier for everyone.  If you need an invoice for your bookkeeper, go to the Account Balances on the FFA website and click on Region Balance and you should be able to find an invoice.

Registration is at 4:00 p.m.
CDE starts at 4:30 p.m.

Area 4, Tuesday, February 28th at Southeastern Technical College, Swainsboro

Area 3, Thursday, March 2nd at FVSU, Fort Valley

Please remind students to bring clipboards and pencils.

Students may also use their own tapes in the deer management event.  I will have tapes available at each station.

Thank you,

BLN

--
Barry Norris