Just a few notes about the Upson Lee High Sub-Area 3 speaking contests
​NEXT WEEK​
Tuesday, March
​7​
th at Upson Lee High School.  Remember registration starts at 4:00 and contests start at 4:30. Students will speak in the order that you
​arrive​

​ATTACHED IS A LIST OF REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS!
If you have a student competing and they are not listed please let me as soon as possible!

  1. Mr. Rabalais has provided a map of the school (attached) so that you will be able to find your way into the school.  School Address - 268 Knight Trail, Thomaston, GA 30286
  2. The parking lot between the tennis courts and building, across from the greenhouse, is a suitable place to park. There is a 'P' on the attached map.
  3. You may enter through the door at the end of the hallway (as noted by the blue arrow). We will meet in the ag room which is the first door on the right when you come in the side doors.
  4. The school does not let out until 3:10, so plan accordingly.  There will be a lot of traffic around the school if you get there before then.

The top three participants from each of the events below will move on to the area competition on

Tuesday, March 2​1st at Feagin Mill Middle School.

See

​ ​
everyone NEXT Tuesday!!

--