Good Morning teachers,

Hard to think in this cold weather today that spring plugs will be
delivered next week but I wanted to send you the details of those
deliveries.

*Monday, Feb 13th - Burke County High school*
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at Burke Co High.
*Plants will be ready for pick up between 1:00PM and 5:00PM.*
If you know you will be picking up early please let me know so we can make
sure to have your order ready.

*Schools picking up on Monday -* Burke Middle
Cross Creek HS
Evans HS
Harris County High School
Hephzibah
Jefferson County High School
Southeast Bulloch High School
Thomson McDuffie Middle
TJ Elder Middle
Washington County High

*Tuesday, Feb 14th - West Laurens High School*
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at West Laurens High.
*Plants will be ready for pick up between 1:00PM and 5:00PM.*
If you know you will be picking up early please let me know so we can make
sure to have your order ready.

*Schools picking up Tuesday -* Bleckley County
East Laurens
Ebenezer Middle School
ECI
ECMS
Effingham County High
Johnson co
Portal
South Effingham Middle
Swainsboro HS
Twiggs County High
West Laurens High School
Wheeler County High School

*Wednesday, Feb 15th - Perry High *
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at Perry High.
*Plants will be ready for pick up between 1:00PM and 5:00PM.*
If you know you will be picking up early please let me know so we can make
sure to have your order ready.

*Schools picking up Wednesday -* Baldwin College and Career Academy
Bonaire Middle
Crawford High School
Feagin Mill
Jones Co High
Mary Persons High School
Northeast High
Northside High
Northside Middle
Perry High
Perry Middle
Putnam
Rutland High School
Taylor County High School
Thomson Middle (Houston County)
Upson-Lee High School
Warner Robins Middle

*Wednesday, Feb 15th - Locust Grove High *
Plants will be delivered to the greenhouse at Locust Grove High.
*Plants will be ready for pick up between 1:00PM and 5:00PM.*
If you know you will be picking up early please let me know so we can make
sure to have your order ready.
*Schools picking up Wednesday -*
Dutchtown High School
Eagles Landing High
Henry County High
Jackson High School
Manchester High School
Ola High
Pike County High
Stockbridge High School
Union Grove
Woodland High School(Henry)

​Picking up Directly from Lewis Farm Nursery - please call at least 24
hours in advance before picking up - Mr. Lewis' cell phone number is
478-954-1507​
Dooly County High
Fullington Academy
Hawkinsville High
Houston County High
Huntington Middle
Marion
Mossy Creek Middle
Peach County High School
Schley Co. High
Upson Lee Middle

​Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. See everyone next week!
Melissa ​

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education