I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Living to Serve - Registration - 89th Georgia FFA Convention

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetlYsBOgU86MQtge9xI4nReSGj6_SV8jMsXbxSU01sW1hi8w/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Teachers,

Please complete the "Living to Serve" registration form by
clicking on the link below and answering the form questions.

Activities will be planned based on the number of participants registered.
More information will be provided via email next month.  Thanks to generous
sponsors t-shirts and lunch will again be provided this year.  I will
finalize numbers, request t-shirt sizes, and waiver forms closer to the
convention date.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.