*Remember that SLC Registration opens tomorrow February 28th at 7:00AM. *

*Update on SLC at Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center:*
-Weeks 1, 2 and 3 appear to be at the highest demand and will likely fill
very quickly.
-If you are planning to register for one of these weeks, we recommend that
you have a second choice of Week 4, 5, or 6.
-We will place chapters by timestamp. Due to the high volume of
registrations, it will take us time to process each one. A week may reach
capacity before we are able to update the Registration form and show that
it is full.
-Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation or we
will contact you to discuss your second-choice options.

Please send any questions to [log in to unmask] or call the office at
770-786-6926 x 7.

Thank you!

--
Hannah Smith
Educational Program Assistant

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA Road
Covington, GA 30014

Phone: 770-786-6926 <770-786-6926%20x%203>* x 7*
Fax: 770-786-1774

*My Websites:*

   - *Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center:* www.GeorgiaFFAcamp.org
   <http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/>