We updated the Scholarship application section on our website today with
the Guthrie Scholarship application (for junior dairy exhibitors). Please
check the link for the Guthrie Scholarship application as well as other
scholarship applications.  Please note the Guthrie Scholarship, Beef Cattle
exhibitor and Kalino Scholarship applications are all due February 10th!

http://georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=17

Please let us know if you have any questions or are looking for a specific
application.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education