We are excited to offer the State FFA Convention Ambassador Program again
this year!

FFA members may apply and be selected to serve in the FFA Foundation
Ambassador Program. The purpose of serving as an ambassador is to escort
and assist legislatures, foundation donors, potential donors, judges, and
other guests of honor while they attend our convention. This creates an
excellent opportunity for FFA members to tell their FFA stories and
interact with supporters! At the same time, we hope to give our supporters
an additional perspective of our program and hopefully gain a deeper
appreciation of Georgia FFA.

*Be sure to read the requirements and responsibilities of an ambassador
carefully in the attached application. All applications must be turned in
no later than March 17th. Please email your applications to our Office
Manager, Julie Freeman at [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>. *

Thanks,
Valerie

Valerie Noles
*Assistant Director of Development*
Georgia FFA Foundation
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, GA 30401
478-289-2555 (Office)
912-682-4358 (Cell)
www.georgiaffafoundation.org

The 10th on the 10th Blue and Gala will be held on March 10th! Click here
<http://gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=98> for more details.