The deadline for the Richard Wallrath Educational Foundation $5,000
scholarship essays is only 10 days away.  Please make sure that your
students know about this opportunity!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 9:28 AM
Subject: Richard Wallrath Educational Foundation $5,000 Scholarships
To: [log in to unmask]

Good morning teachers!  I wanted to follow up about the Deep in the Heart
Scholarship program provided by the Richard Wallrath Educational
Foundation.  The Wallrath's are generously donating six $5,000 scholarships
to Georgia FFA members.

Below is the link with the scholarship program rules.  Here is a short
summary:

FFA members must watch the movie, Deep in the Heart, and then submit an
essay focused on a topic tied to discussion themes:  Stewardship, Faith,
Resiliency, FFA and 4-H.

The program is open to any current FFA member in good standing.  If the
winner is not a graduating senior, the scholarship will be held in escrow
until claimed.

Essays must be submitted to the Georgia FFA Foundation by midnight February
17.  They can be submitted by e-mail to me at [log in to unmask]  They can
also be submitted by mail, but they must be postmarked by February 17.

We will recognize the six scholarship winners during the State FFA
Convention.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

*Deep in the Heart Scholarship Program Website:*
https://www.icevonline.com/deepintheheart

*Deep in the Heart Movie Trailer:*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP_CrBNR8VM

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*

--
Katrina Jones