G&R Farms of Glennville, growers of Vidalia onions, has generously donated
funds for ten (10) $1,000 scholarships that will be awarded to Georgia FFA
members who plan a career in production agriculture.  Only seniors are
eligible to apply.

Attached is the scholarship application.  Applications are due Friday,
April 14, in the Foundation office.  The scholarships will be awarded
during the State FFA Convention.  If you are submitting by email, please
send them to our office manager, Julie Freeman, at [log in to unmask]

*Again, these scholarships are specifically for FFA members who plan a
career in production agriculture.*

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*