From: Ag Ed Discussion Group <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Eric D Rubenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, October 7, 2016 at 3:15 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2017 Agricultural Education Invitational CDE

Good Afternoon,

I am excited to announce that the Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communication Department at UGA will be hosting the third Agricultural Education Invitational CDE!!  I believe that this experience will be extremely valuable for every student interested in pursuing a career as an agriculture teacher.

Please find the electronic copy of the Agricultural Education Invitational CDE rules/guidelines and the UGA Lesson Plan Template (required lesson plan template for the event), just as a reminder students do not have to have 3 different learning activities.  This year the exam will be pulled from Chapters 14, 16, 25, & 26 of the Handbook on Agricultural Education.

The event will take place on the UGA Athens Campus on Friday March 17th starting at 1:00PM. Students interested in participating must submit their completed lesson plan to me by March 1st ([log in to unmask]).

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I hope that we have a great turnout for this event!

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

405 College Station Rd. 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602

Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]